View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013   #26
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31940 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster redoubles his offseason conditioning, sets goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It's a testament to the standard Foster's set for himself.

4.1 is meh... all our RBs need to think that way. Our OL needs to think that way.

To me, Foster looked week & clumsy, compared to 2011. He was tripping over his own two feet & getting tripped up by incidental contact to his feet & knees.

I'm hopping he has a regimen that includes a couple of racks of baby backs.
Yeah hve to agree with this. The line obviously had it's own issues...or I should just say the right side of the line. At the same time Foster's yards after contact went down as well and I don't think I have someone slip and slide so much running the ball.

Really think the guy needs to just get over it and go to Chama Gaucha and get him some all you can eat steak and meat lol.

deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote