View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013   #469
Swearinger
Sleeper

Rep Power: 0 Swearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
It's good talking to you, SC fan.
I like your take a lot.

Enjoy Clowney while you can.

I must admit that I haven't paid real close attention to Bridgewater yet.
I did watch him some, but it was still early for me to get into the nitty-gritty with the next class.

Good luck to the Gamecocks next season.
They are one of the SEC underdogs I normally cheer for.

Hope you come back during the season to check out your boy.
When he stinks up the join, you'd be sure to hear about it.

Just kidding!
Yeah, i'm going to soak him up as much as possible. It's been too long since we're had any DLine talent like him come through. Not since John Abraham and that was over a decade ago.

Really looking forward to seeing what Hopkins can do. The jump he made from his Soph. season to his Jr. season was huge. With Watkins suspended early, battling an illness at one point, then getting dinged up, Nuk needed to step up and be the go to guy early and often. He did, and he never stopped.
Swearinger is offline   Reply With Quote