View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013   #468
Swearinger
Sleeper

Rep Power: 0 Swearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respectedSwearinger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Say that reminds me......

Did you create an account on the boards of the other 6 teams that drafted a GameCock?

Or is there something special about the Texans?

Not that I mind, you're absolutely welcome here, we're glad to have you. You've already contributed quite a bit with your insight of the ACC/SEC

I'm just asking.
Here and a 9er board, and eventually i'll check out a Jags board to see some thoughts on Ace Sanders.

I was curious what 9er nation thoughts were on getting Lattimore. I have so much respect for him and what he's done for a football program trying to make a name for themselves. Latti and Swearinger are right up their as two of my all time favorite Gamecocks, so those were the only two i've followed so far.

I have a lot of respect for the Texans organization. McNair being a former SC alum, and i'm a fan of Kubs as well. I've been meaning to sign up here for a while but just got lazy about it. Swearinger coming here was the final straw.

FWIW, i like the atmosphere here better. No knock on 9er fans. Just diffrent strokes for diffrent folks.
Swearinger is offline   Reply With Quote