View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013   #20
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 78716 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Re. Keenum......"Doubt him at your own risk"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Meh....

There's a certain mainstay radio host that happens to have a son as a college QB prospect and has a good relationship with a certain coach of West Virginia that was Keenum's one time coach at UH that will [paraphrased] "Play in the NFL"....

Keenum is short by BQ standards but can make all the throws and is mobile.

Of course that doesn't work in the NFL.

Signed,

Drew Brees, Colin Kaepernick, Russell Wilson
Those guys are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round draft picks. Case not only went undrafted but then got cut and then spent the entire year on the practice squad where he could have been signed by any team at any time.

I personally don't want or need a Tony Romo 2.0 playing for my team.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote