View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013   #132
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Rookie mini-camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Would it shock you if Bonner is the #3 WR over KMart at the end of the year?
From what I remember, Martin impressed early in OTAs last season. He became a pro quick. He got on the field early & contributed early. Then he hit the rookie wall.

If Martin continues to progress, that's just that much more Bonner would have to overcome.

However, I don't see KMartin as a YAC guy. At best he can be our new David Anderson. If Bonner can be as dependable as David Anderson & pick up some extra yards.... yeah I could see Bonner overtake Martin.

However, I hope our WR roles aren't as defined as they were in the past, where LeStar backs up Hopkins and Martin & Bonner play the slot. I'd like to see Andre, LeStar, & DeAndre together often.