View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013   #13
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 254692 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Re. Keenum......"Doubt him at your own risk"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Perhaps he means that nobody expected the #32 overall pick in the 2001 draft to be an NFL starter just like nobody expects a UDFA who wasn't one of the 253 players taken in the 2012 draft to be an NFL starter.

If so, he'd be absolutely and totally dead wrong, but perhaps that's what he means.
Why would you take a guy with the #32 pick if you didn't expect him to be a starter? I know I expected him to be a starter with the Chargers when they picked him there and from what I remember, I wasn't alone.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote