View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013   #5
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Re. Keenum......"Doubt him at your own risk"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Wondering how to take this statement:
Does it merely mean Case is up to the level of T.J. and Matt...?
or
Does it mean the depth chart is fluid and neither T.J., Matt, nor Case have locked down their spots....?

I'm hoping against hope it's the second one. If not this year, then in 2014.

Extension or no, I have no issue with Keenum pushing Schaub for that job. I want the most capable guy to hit the field.
I think it means that Kubiak is saying nice things about his quarterback because there is no incentive to say bad things about a guy who want to instill confidence in.

I would fall out of my chair if Case was actually competitive with TJ or Matt. Just not seeing it.