View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013   #4
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Re. Keenum......"Doubt him at your own risk"....

This writer was the same guy who wrote this:

Texans will rue the night they took Pizza Boy J.J. Watt over Nick Fairley, Houston lover

Which may be the worst post-draft article ever ever written. Can't say I'm a fan of any of his NFL writing, which is appears to be written to provoke a response. Like this one.

Case Keenum has looked fine in the camp with no pads on and no real pass rush. Not like WOWWEEE hyperbole good though.

Does look better than last year. Which damns with the faintest of praise. Both TJ and Case had rough preseasons.

I can't buy any of the successor talk or the displacing TJ talk. Looks like a hype article.

Yes, I've heard Kubiak really likes Case. But hard to see him as an NFL starter.