View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013   #126
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 254692 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/2 Sam Montgomery

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
& while I recall the Patriots giving us a hard time, both times, it was more about their hurry up, fast paced, snap it when they aren't looking offense than it was about "catching us" in a bad situation. If we had an Ed Reed out there telling everyone to shut up & get ready, could have been a totally different ball game.
Exactly.

What bothered me about our defense against the Patriots was that we're so strongly SAM/WILL oriented that whenever the Patriots shifted a TE, we had to shift our front seven. Lots of times, we didn't seem ready when the ball was snapped.

At least, that's what I felt like while watching those games. I have to admit, I haven't gone back and re-watched them.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote