View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013   #3
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 114714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Re. Keenum......"Doubt him at your own risk"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Just happened across this nice write up of Keenum by a sportwriter that has won six national Associated Press Sports Editor awards in six years (And no, he is not a U of H grad).

Case Keenum rediscovers his command: UH star to challenge T.J. Yates for backup QB job

By Chris Baldwin

5.12.13 | 6:04 am

THE REST OF THE STORY
Wondering how to take this statement:
Quote:
"I think Case is fixing to be extremely competitive with T.J. and Matt," Texans coach Gary Kubiak says.
Does it merely mean Case is up to the level of T.J. and Matt...?
or
Does it mean the depth chart is fluid and neither T.J., Matt, nor Case have locked down their spots....?

I'm hoping against hope it's the second one. If not this year, then in 2014.

Extension or no, I have no issue with Keenum pushing Schaub for that job. I want the most capable guy to hit the field.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote