View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013   #19
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 28464 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Newbie to the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Oh the dictators run rampant over there & there is no reeling them in. Trust me, I tried. That site needed mods to help clean it up some, but imo they have ruined it as they act as if they are untouchable's who enjoy banning all those that challenge anything they say. Needless to say, that place is turning into a joke imo. They recently added some good guys to the mod group, but as long as a few of the others remain it will continue to go down the toilet because they can't handle having a little bit of internet power. Sad if you ask me.

Ok, rant over. I apologize. Lol! Glad to see you made the transition & hope you enjoy it. I know I have.
Let it out bro, just let it out.