View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013   #11
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 18057 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/2 Sam Montgomery

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Delano Johnson has beefed up to 290 lbs. and moved from outside linebacker to defensive end. Johnson is an athletic and powerful player who showed some of that skill set today. On the practice squad last season, Johnson has been a sleeper for us and has a chance to stick with this team if he can get the position down quickly before camp opens.

Looks like you can add Johnson to the DE group now. He was one of those tweener LB's in size, 265lbs, last season & it looks like he made the conversion. I think this could always be an option for Montgomery in the future as well if LB doesn't pan out. Im not a big fan of this pick, but there are options if he can't cut it at LB. Time will tell. I thought Johnson showed some potential last season so it will be interesting to see what he can do at DE & if he can push Jamison & Crick.
You beat me to it. Oops.
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote