View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013   #18
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Newbie to the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmwest View Post
Wanted to say what's up and probably see me around here from time to time now.
Longtime member of the other MB and couldn't stand the dictatorship those mods have turned board that into.
I have nothing against mods and actually think they do a good job most of the time.

You can't even mention a college player in the bull pen when your in a full conversation with another member without king mod over there wanting to slap your pee pee.
Sorry don't wanna start off whining but wanted to let ya'll know why I'm arriving here so late.
Oh the dictators run rampant over there & there is no reeling them in. Trust me, I tried. That site needed mods to help clean it up some, but imo they have ruined it as they act as if they are untouchable's who enjoy banning all those that challenge anything they say. Needless to say, that place is turning into a joke imo. They recently added some good guys to the mod group, but as long as a few of the others remain it will continue to go down the toilet because they can't handle having a little bit of internet power. Sad if you ask me.

Ok, rant over. I apologize. Lol! Glad to see you made the transition & hope you enjoy it. I know I have.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote