View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013   #110
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rookie mini-camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Happens every single year.

They aren't used to the pace of camp. Or how to stay hydrated enough and still perform.

Typically, this gets better. With minicamp, this is sort of like practice to practice for rookies. To get them more used to the pace, the heat, what expectations there are for picking up dropped balls, running out plays etc.

I wouldn't be overly concerned. Brandon Brooks had the biggest problems last year, but part of that was coming into camp not knowing he wasn't going to a road grader team but rather a team that wanted him lighter. I heard he was in great condition.
I read that he was ripped (relative to last year) coming into this year's camp. I thought it was you that said so; guess not. You wouldn't have a photo of him would you...?

Edit:
I meant to ask, who is doing KR/PR duties? ...or are they even practicing special teams stuff during rookie camp?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote