View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013   #103
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day 2 Rookie Mini-Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
He's in trouble if he's having to adjust to the speed of rookie camp.
How so? It's a NFL rookie camp, it's still the next level and these players were drafted to the next level, because teams thought they belonged there. It's not like players gain speed after the age of 21 or 22 ??? Rookie camp or not, the guy is still now facing NFL speed. The speed of the next talent level is one of the biggest differences to every single rookie coming in, we hear it every year, so I don't think he's in trouble.. he's just going through the steps of every other rook that came into the league.

Instead of being the big man on campus or the best athlete on the team or the shark in the aquarium of guppies on Saturdays.. They're now all on a level playing field and are just another shark in the shark tank. They no longer can just over power sub par players by athletic ability alone.. I'm pretty sure that's what he meant.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote