Thread: New User (UK)
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013   #5
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36501 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New User (UK)

GO HOME BRITS!

Friendly place here - I did the same as you and picked the Texans during their 2 win season to avoid bandwagon jumping with all the 'die hard' Pats fans who resonated with them winning Super Bowls and Tom Brady's million dollar sparkle smile. Worked perfectly - when I went to my first NFL game at Wembley (Giants-Fins) wearing my David Carr (forum rule I just broke there - he is only to be referred to as He Who Shall Not Be Named or HWSNBN for short) jersey I got a million confused stares and the straight jacket doctors were lining up to take me away.

Anyway, you'll get a lovely reception from folks here - stick around - and if you manage to get to Houston for a game (I'm still waiting!) I have it on good authority that you'll get more delicious sounding tailgate barbeque food than you can shake a stick at!