View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013   #79
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Expectations for DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Icak; we can do better. We can look at each individual case.
No we can't because I don't care about your individual analysis on how WR X had three OLmen whose names contained the letter Q.

Quote:
Five years is not much, especially when there were no receiver drafted in the first round in 2008.
Funny when the standard refrain is the league is rapidly becoming more pass happy so the last five years should be most reflective of what to expect.

Quote:
I'm not sure when I have some time, but I did the preliminary check already.
If you like, you can go first. You can start with 09 or 2012, either way.
Naw, we're good. You need the time to watch film on each of our 27 UDFA's plus our draft picks for the fourth time. Don't let me distract from that.