View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013   #67
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 75191 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Expectations for DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Rookie #2 WR, rookie QB, expansion team, offense which could charitably be called asthmatic, 121 less completions than last year's Texans - 41 rec. 483 yds.

WR's taken in the bottom half of the 1st round of the last 5 drafts averaged: 44.6 receptions, 597.25 yds.
Those look like reasonable numbers. I'm expecting a very good year from Hopkins and I think he'll deliver.

I don't expect to see Posey next season. I wouldn't be shocked if he's not on the team in 2014. That's a very serious injury he's trying to recover from.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote