View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013   #52
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Rookie mini-camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
This is big to me, and could be very telling of the organizations future.

I would not be surprised if Keenum can beat out Yates for the #2 spot.
We'll see. Coming from Kubiak this sounds more like, "Why do y'all keep asking me about my QBs? I don't really want to answer, but since I have to say something, let me throw out some meaningless yap. I drafted a WR in the 1st round & 6th round this year, a third & a fourth last year..... no one asks me about replacing Andre. I pick up an undrafted guy on a "tryout" basis & all of a sudden I'm overhauling my QB corps......... sheesh."

But it's hard to tell with Kubiak & that's the way he wants it.