View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013   #129
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Here are the players here on a tryout basis, including 6 veterans
Quote:
Robert Rose, DT, Ohio State (1)
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...a-e8096d26764f
Interesting
Rotoworld
Quote:
Dolphins DE Robert Rose was among the players to admit to accepting illegal benefits at Ohio State, leading to Jim Tressel's resignation.
Rose, who attended OSU from 2006-2009, told SI.com that he has no regrets about making and taking money on the side. "I knew how much money that the school was making," Rose said. "I always heard about how Ohio State had the biggest Nike budget. I was struggling, my mom was struggling ... [Other] guys were doing it for the same reasons. The university doesnít really help. Technically we knew it was wrong, but a lot of those guys are from the inner city and we didnít have much, and we had to go on the best we could. I couldnít call home to ask my mom to help me out." Tue, May 31, 2011 09:42:00 AM
Another Badboy from Ohio State.