View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004   #44
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89551 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

everyone who watched the texans last year, what was the knock on moses? if ya dont remember ...

"he cant beat the kicker!"

without biased, i dont remember any other single kick returner other than dante hall GETTIN TO the kicker as many times as moses. my thinking is i'd rather have a guy going 40 yards every return & no td's than have a guy averaging 5 yards with a touchdown or two. the kick returner's job is field position, getting a td is a great bonus that VERY RARELY happens. what it seems many are forgetting is moses DID score a td or two, they just happened to be called back because of penalties. the game i think many automatically think of was (forget the opponent) i think jacksonville or the jets early in the season. he ran 100 yards, got us to around the opponent 30 and just ran out of gas. he didnt score a td is what most fans see ... what i saw is HE GOT US TO THE FRIGGIN 30! at league minimum salary, my vote goes for moses's consistant field position. 9 returners last year got td's from 32 teams ... moses averaged over 23 yards per return, had over 1350 yards, & a long of 70 yards. with only one season under his belt, what more could you want?