View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013   #6
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56771 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Grantland] What if Trade Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I don't think they're saying he's the best in the game, just the best of the LT's who came out that year. Still, he is one of the best LT's in the game, and that pick, even though many thought it was bad at the time, turned out to be great for the Texans. I still remember people in the press and on this board saying how bad Smith and Kubes screwed up picking Brown, and after the 1st year it did look pretty bad. I don't think anyone is questioning the pick now.
Yeah, that particular list is saying he's the best LT in the game and #13 rated player overall. The top rated O-Lineman on that list is Evan Mathis - guard with the Eagles at #6.

Just for the record, that list also has JJ Watt as #1 overall, AJ as #9, and Antonio Smith as #72. Those are the only four Texans on the list (and yes, that means they left Arian - and anyone else you might want to mention - off the list).

Here's a link to the complete list.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...the-full-list/