View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013   #4
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Grantland] What if Trade Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolyat93 View Post
It nice to see Brown acknowledged as the best Tackle in the game.
I don't think they're saying he's the best in the game, just the best of the LT's who came out that year. Still, he is one of the best LT's in the game, and that pick, even though many thought it was bad at the time, turned out to be great for the Texans. I still remember people in the press and on this board saying how bad Smith and Kubes screwed up picking Brown, and after the 1st year it did look pretty bad. I don't think anyone is questioning the pick now.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote