View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013   #34
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post Draft Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I think Quessenberry would be snatched up if we tried to send him to the PS. Don't see that happening. Somebody's getting cut or we'll find a way to stash one on the IR like we seem to do with a mystery injury every year.

Again, our ILB situation is clearly the weakest on the team. I still think it's plausible Trevardo might be moved inside...who knows, but something's got to be done
Yeah, I tend to agree about Quessenberry. I'd be too worried that someone would snatch him up. Still surprised he was there in the 6th round though I do wonder if maybe he was overvalued by the Texans (and me too). Time will tell.

As for moving Trevardo to ILB, I had the same thoughts after we drafted him since he is somewhat small (6'1" 240 lbs) for an OLB in a 3-4. But, he's so fast I think the Texans will keep him at OLB to utilize his speed. They may fill the ILB spot with a FA like Dansby (Who will be out of their price range.) or Larry Grant from the 49ers. They also could stick with what they have in the UDFA bunch. Who knows, they may find a gem.

Here's a link to an article I saw on NFL.com about Dansby; http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...texans-falcons
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote