View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013   #42
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Mario Williams sues ex-fiancee for $785,000 ring"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Unless you're making that type of money you don't know what foolish is. I'm sure there are people out there that would think the same about you buying fast food, coffee, new tv, etc...it's all about perception.
Of course it's about perception. Most things we talk about on this forum are about perceptions.

As far as me not knowing what foolish is, that is your perception. Perhaps I should be amazed that anyone would try to put thoughts into someone else's head just as you seem to be easily amazed when people try to spend someone else's money. But it does not amaze me. I just don't care.

Foolish is defined as lacking good sense or lacking good judgment. You are free to think whatever you want, just like I am free to do the same. And in my own perception, $785,000 for a freakin' ring is foolish regardless of your wealth. Obviously and always, JMO.