View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013   #12
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 152103 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Mario Williams sues ex-fiancee for $785,000 ring"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I do not perceive anyone trying to spend his money. And even if they were, I'm not sure what is so amazing about it. But that's just me.

And yes, it is his dough and his right to spend it however he wants to spend it.

That being said, we are also free to express our opinions on how many of us perceive he foolishly spends that money.
Unless you're making that type of money you don't know what foolish is. I'm sure there are people out there that would think the same about you buying fast food, coffee, new tv, etc...it's all about perception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote