View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013   #61
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80316 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Superbowl in houston has failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I don't know about any of y'all, but I would be personally upset if Miami moved to LA. I hate to see any team move, but Miami has history and tradition there. I can justify other teams, but not the Dolphins.
Me too. The Dolphins have a lot of fans here, even in central Florida. They are pretty much the "Cowboys" of this state (minus the obnoxious fans).

If they really try to move that would be a tragedy. Many fans are already up in arms about the logo and uniform change.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote