View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013   #32
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post Draft Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I think Quessenberry would be snatched up if we tried to send him to the PS. Don't see that happening. Somebody's getting cut or we'll find a way to stash one on the IR like we seem to do with a mystery injury every year.

Again, our ILB situation is clearly the weakest on the team. I still think it's plausible Trevardo might be moved inside...who knows, but something's got to be done
Agree about Quess.
I don't think Gardner and White are locks.
Will the Texans carry 4 TEs? I don't know.
Supernaw or any other TE would have to impress the heck out of Kubiak for that to happen.
I think there's a chance that we carry six receivers instead;
Maybe a veteran move to solidify the WR corp before the season starts - I surely hope so.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote