View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013   #29
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post Draft Roster

I'm taking a shot at this... along with some explanations.

OFFENSE (25)

QB: Matt Schaub, TJ Yates - I think we still go with only two on the active roster, with Case in PS

RB: Arian Foster, Ben Tate, UDFA - sorry, I don't know enough about the UDFA RB's to take a guess

FB: Greg Jones - Clutts is a bubble guy that will have to show up in STs

WR: Andre Johnson, DeAndre Hopkins, Keshawn Martin, Lestar Jean, Alan Bonner - biggest question is who will be cut to make room for Posey when he returns? Jean or Bonner?

TE: Owen Daniels, Garrett Graham, Ryan Griffin, Phillip Supernaw - Supernaw makes the squad for his ST contributions

OT: Duane Brown, Derek Newton, Ryan Harris, Brennan Williams, Andrew Gardner - with the Newton injury, and youth of Williams, I believe we go 5 deep at OT. Quessenberry & Mondek are on PS

OG: Wade Smith, Brandon Brooks, Cody White - Texans are high on Cody White and don't want to risk losing him on PS

C: Chris Myers, Ben Jones - of course, Jones will be in competition for the starting RG spot

DEFENSE (25)

DE: JJ Watt, Antonio Smith, Tim Jamison, Jared Crick - pretty easy

NT: Earl Mitchell, Chris Jones - lets pray Chris Jones is better than we think

OLB: Brooks Reed, Whitney Mercilus, Bryan Braman, Sam Montgomery, Trevardo Williams - Trevardo makes the roster due to his ST play, and Reed stays at OLB

ILB: Brian Cushing, Tim Dobbins, Darryl Sharpton, FA - I still expect a FA to be signed here

CB: Jonathan Joseph, Kareem Jackson, Brice McCain, Brandon Harris, Roc Carmichael - Roc is a bubble guy I think will barely make the squad

S: Ed Reed, Danieal Manning, DJ Swearinger, Shiloh Keo, Eddie Pleasant - sorry guys, Keo will be on the roster again. coaches like him for some reason?

SPECIAL TEAMS (3)

K: Randy Bullock

P: Shane Lechler

LS: Jon Weeks

KR: Danieal Manning - going a bit out of the limb here, but does the drafting of Swearinger give us this luxury? a shame to have such a gifted returner not put to use

PR: Keshawn Martin - will be in a battle with Bonner for this spot
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote