View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013   #458
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27775 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I'm afraid that it might come back and bite the Texans in the rear similar to 2010 when they lacked solid veteran presence in the secondary.

I'm crossing my fingers that AJ can stay healthy the whole year.

I hope that Posier's condition improves as much as possible.
It would make me feel better if what Posey texted in February is true, that he doesn't think he will miss any game.
I'd settle for him to be able to come back mid-season in game shape.
But I was warned by the Doc that Posey may never be the same again.

The Texans really need to find a veteran soon.
I wouldn't be too worried. The 2010 secondary like you said had no solid veteran presence. On offense it would be AJ, Daniels, Foster, Schaub taking over while not asking Hopkins to do much. Lets hope Hopkins takes advantage of the man to man and demands safety help and double coverage. It will make everyone better.