View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013   #453
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
There are a lot of ex-scouts out there, and there's no concensus, except that this class is no filled with top end talent, but there's a lot of depth.

When I started the wide receiver threat in the mock draft forum last July, I've already said that much. I also said that the 2013 class should rival the 2012 class in both quantity and quality.
As we went on, I even stated that if the underclassmen that are "expected" to come out early, this class should be even deeper than 2012.

I was correct in that regard as 28 players were drafted as compared to 22 last year.
You know you can rupture a disc patting yourself on a back that hard.