View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013   #451
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I just think with the depth at wr in this draft, I feel like the texans should've really been trying to trade out and attack the 2,3,4 rds of the draft. Patton,Dobson,williams,hunter,and wheaton have equal talent to hopkins. All those guys, except hunter was availiable owith the texans 2nd rd pick. I think they could've come out of the draft with a more explosive wr than hopkins later.
They sat on the clock for quite some time..... how do we know they didn't? Surely you don't want them to give away our first round pick do you?