View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013   #12
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McNair: Cushing "ahead of schedule"

Counting on Cushing to be 100% is naive imho. He's coming off a major surgery, a surgery we know sometimes take 2 years to fully heal if it ever does. I expect him to play but I don't expect him to be what he was. I'm worried that the Texans are not apparently worried about him. That's why I'm surprised that the Texans didn't go after a couple of veteran ILBs. Maybe they will before training camp opens and after the teams cut some of their vets.