View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013   #49
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150820 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak: Collin Klein will get a chance at QB @ rookie minicamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Just a hunch and I don't think he's a very good fit. Plus, I don't see us going into camp with 5 QBs. Who will he beat out?
Soon after we picked him up, someone said we would probably use him during camp to help us get ready for Kaepernick, Russell Wilson, & Andrew Luck..... AT least the mobility they possess.

I don't know if it's true or not, but it is plausible.

Also, Keenum may not be as far along as we hoped. I can see McGee as a threat to both Keenum & Yates. & Klien to threaten Keenum on the PS.

The only way I see us carrying three QBs on the active roster, is if Kubiak is not happy with Yates.