View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013   #47
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak: Collin Klein will get a chance at QB @ rookie minicamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Just a hunch and I don't think he's a very good fit. Plus, I don't see us going into camp with 5 QBs. Who will he beat out?
If Keenum forces his way onto the active roster they'll probably want a PS QB. Even if Keenum doesn't make the roster, it wouldn't hurt to have two QB's on the Practice squad considering Klein is athletic enough to simulate other positions.

I don't think he has to beat out anyone to make it into camp. I think they could go to camp with 5.

This is a guy that Kubiak is bringing in at least partially because of a recommendation by a friend. I don't think he'll cut the guy without giving him a real shot.

We'll see though.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote