View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013   #43
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak: Collin Klein will get a chance at QB @ rookie minicamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekdbag View Post
I'm not so sure. I already have seen people start to nitpick him and it will only get worse if Alabama doesn't go undefeated next season.
Nit pick usually is for most first rounders. So far no reason to say Alabama cannot go undefeated, but I do understand your point. After this draft, QBs should be even more in demand 2014.