View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013   #437
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61582 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
It doesn't matter at all for Hopkins, your right. I was just defending Watkins. Both are great players.
Conversely, when some of us were stating that Hopkins outperformed Watkins there was not hating of Watkins going on....just realization that a more "talented" Wr did not perform to his established standard and less a physically gifted WR made the most of his football skill in a particular season.

and yes whether or not Watkins is better than Hopkins really does not hae anything to do with Hopkins being a useful if not more Houston Texan.