View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013   #436
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217165 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hey!!! Whoa!!! Easy with insults! Let's keep it civil! I've seen some serious name calling on the internet, but never anything that harsh!
I said "slipping", not "slipped".

Kiper sometimes gets seriously pissed off when people don't draft the way he expected them to and when certain guys fall.

OTOH, I haven't watched him on draft day in a couple of years so maybe he's gotten better.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote