Thread: NFL's best OLB
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013   #6
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52455 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL's best OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I guess people will probably disagree with me, but I think Cushing was a better 4-3 OLB than he is a 3-4 ILB. He didn't put up the sack numbers that a guy like Von Miller does, but he was used differently, and he created havoc all over the field. And he was just a rookie.
Technically Cushing was formerly a SAM 4-3 OLB (before Wade arrived in Houston) while Miller currently plays SAM also in a 4-3, but they had different roles because Miller is primarily an edge-rusher which Cushing was not. Confusing enough ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote