View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013   #29
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston vs Chargers at home next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Coronado is SW of downtown San Diego. The Pacific is generally to the west when you are in California.

What's with the urge to stick "the" in front of freeways when you are just talking about California?
Thanks for catching it.
I need to go back and make some changes in my post.
LOL, sometimes I meant to say West, but it came out East, and vice versa.

I dunno, my wife's cousins always use "The" with all the freways over here in California. We visit them every year or two, so it kinda got stuck in my mind when it comes to California.

Coronado Island is mostly Southwest of downtown, but its tip lies just Northwest of the Embarcadero Marina area, so I just call it West Southwest.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote