View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013   #428
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Or should they sit there and pray that we don't take a receiver?

All the while, it's been clear that receiver is our biggest need.
Why would that be so hard to believe?

You're suggesting that we pass on the bird in the hand & drop out of the first round all together. There were several teams that many thought would have taken a WR before us. Just from the little bit I saw & read, I was shocked Patterson was still there.

& like I said, if Patterson would have gone at 24, the Vikings would have used 25 to pick Hopkins & tried to trade back into the first for Xavier Rhodes later.