View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013   #28
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak: Collin Klein will get a chance at QB @ rookie minicamp

I didn't watch a lot of this guy during the season, but when I went back and watched some clips of him I liked what I saw from a play making standpoint.

Obviously he has great mobility, but I was impressed with some of the throws he made.

The physical tools are there and the creativeness on the fly is there. This is the kind of guy that I want to see Kubiak work with for a few years and see what he can do.

I won't make any lofty predictions for him, but I'm not going to rule him out as an NFL quaterback either.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote