View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013   #413
greekdbag
Veteran

Rep Power: 1796 greekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
The majority of people thought Duane Brown was a reach. The Texans got the guy they wanted then and got the guy they wanted now. Where they got him shouldn't matter if they believed it was a chance he wouldn't be there later. I don't mind you not agreeing with the pick. I actually wanted Robert Woods instead of Hopkins, but that's not who we have and Hopkins clearly was the guy we wanted in the 1st. Makes no difference to me then where they got him if that's the case.
Robert Woods was supposedly the Texans' second target at WR if they didn't get Hopkins. I like what Buffalo did to surround Manuel with talent. Now they have Stevie Johnson, Robert Woods, TJ Graham, Marquise Goodwin, Brad Smith, CJ Spiller, and Fred Jackson.
greekdbag is offline   Reply With Quote