View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #48
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123160 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 players to watch for Texans '14 draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Watching NT Jesse Williams and the QBs drop this draft guarantees that nothing can be gauranteed. Nix had a pretty good 2012 and was not even mentioned on some mocks. Last I looked he was not on NFLdraftscout.com for 2014. I want to mock him as a second round but another good year would be hard to keep him out of first and maybe out of our reach.
IMO Nix's stock took a hit with the performance of ND in the Nat'l game. He is the ND NT if I am not mistaken right?
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote