View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak: Collin Klein will get a chance at QB @ rookie minicamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Some people are amazing.

Get rid of the Probowl and playoff winning QBs and hand the franchise over to 2 guys that nobody wanted, that can't make the game day roster because its a conspiracy. Smh.
To build dynasty, you move younger players up to replace starters when you can. Cuts costs and keeps youngsters motivated. Not all starters are HOFs, jersey in the rafter like AJ. Schaub is a good Qb but not great and like others is helped by the system. If he or others can be replaced with comparable if not exact why not consider?

In 2015 Matt's cap is $17m & 33 years old. I think people who think ahead are amazing.