Thread: NT Concern...
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #91
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 22903 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NT Concern...

Going into the draft, I hadn't done all my homework on Jesse Williams. It seems he had suffered a minor injury late in the season and it was speculated that this may have caused him to drop. I knew his "lower body" was not as developed as his upper body, some called it spindly. Because of his height, some questioned his ability to protect his lower body from injury.

I badly misjudged where he would be taken, but so did Kiper. The further he fell, the better value I felt he was. If taken in the 4th round, I think he would have won the starting spot. I don't think Travardo Williams will.

Maybe next year.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote