View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #399
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
What's with all of this we crap?

The Texans are BoB's team. He wants a certain type of player on his team and really could care less what the avg fan thinks, as long as those corporate $$$$ keep rolling in.

The NFL is strioctly a big business monopoly that puts what's good for the owners bank accounts 1st and foremost. If you dont see that look at the rules changes God'ell is forcing down the fans throats at the behest of the owners. God'ell could give 2 craps about saftey. But he does care about how much $$$$ the owners are going to have to pay out in the concussion lawsuits. Even if the rule changes will ruin the game that we all love.

End of rant

BTW, I wanted Short over Hopkins. Like most of this yrs draft picks Hopkins is a very good player (He wasn't even the best WR on his college team) but not a true differencemaker.
Dude, calm yourself. I sometimes say "we" when I refer to the Texans because I'm a fan. Big freaking deal. There's an easy way to ignore me if that's a problem. I honestly don't even know that I'm doing it when I do it.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote