View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #398
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Is there any doubt that Jones can be a number one on several NFL teams?
I like Julio Jones, I wanted us to take him.

But... it's still too early. It's only year two & he's got a true #1 WR on the other side of him in Roddy White & a true go-to TE in Gonzales. Take those two away from him, put a couple of years of wear & tear on him... then we'll see.

I'm not saying that's the case for every one, that you've got to wait 4 years or whatever, but in his case, with the receivers & RBs on that team, it's hard to say.

Pierre Garcon.... I questioned what he would do without Reggie Wayne & the forehead. Look'n good so far. But it's hard to say when there's a lot of talent around the players.