View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #393
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
The majority of people thought Duane Brown was a reach. The Texans got the guy they wanted then and got the guy they wanted now. Where they got him shouldn't matter if they believed it was a chance he wouldn't be there later. I don't mind you not agreeing with the pick. I actually wanted Robert Woods instead of Hopkins, but that's not who we have and Hopkins clearly was the guy we wanted in the 1st. Makes no difference to me then where they got him if that's the case.
I got that from the beginning.

I'm not dense, LOL!

At any rate, I didn't even mean to drag this out so long.
I'd rather spend my time evaluating the rest of the guys.

But forums are supposed to be a place where people exchange ideas; at least, that's my thinking.
Like politics, I don't care who's right and who's wrong, and I don't take anything personal.

So, let's rest it here, shall we?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote