View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #392
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
What I do here is very normal.
Some fans don't like Matt Schaub or David Anderson, and they let it be known.

I like Hopkins, just not where he was drafted.
People think a certain guy is a reach or a bit of a stretch all the time.

Like Rey; he wasn't on board with the Mercilus pick and he still isn't.

He never talks about it a length, but he let it be known several times.
The majority of people thought Duane Brown was a reach. The Texans got the guy they wanted then and got the guy they wanted now. Where they got him shouldn't matter if they believed it was a chance he wouldn't be there later. I don't mind you not agreeing with the pick. I actually wanted Robert Woods instead of Hopkins, but that's not who we have and Hopkins clearly was the guy we wanted in the 1st. Makes no difference to me then where they got him if that's the case.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote